Monday, December 21, 2009

Guest post from Natalie Portman!

Dear Fergus,

I heard that you said that red and blue do not go together, so I thought I'll send you pictures from my latest photoshoot with Marie Claire to show that if you pick the correct tones, they can in fact look very nice side-by-side. Don't you think so?

I think the trick is to avoid the bright, primary shades and to have one colour as the dominant one and the other as an accent. I hope this helps you and Athalia with picking out colours for your new place. Be sure to post pictures up once you're done so I can drop by and have a look okay? Looking forward to it!

Wishing you both a very merry Christmas and happy new year.

xoxo,
Natie

5 comments:

NickTay said...

Even if you put Natalie Portman in lime green and purple, she would still look good :)

Athalia said...

Haha, that's true. Maybe I should propose lime green and purple for the dining room.

Genusfrog said...

Maybe I should propose Natalie Portman in the bedroom.

Athalia said...

Only if Lionel Messi's in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA...this is a very funny..

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP